Sunday, April 22, 2012

To Mr Sexy Forearms....

Tumhara yun mujhe chedna, muje yaad rahega,
Every smile I smiled with you, mujhe yaad rahega,
Tum mujhe yaad rakho ya na rakho ae sexy forearms wale,
Tumhare saath bitaya hua harr pal, muje yaad rahega ♥ ♥ ♥

Woh tumhari katilana hassi, the way you looked into my eyes
Woh tumhare deep, deep dimples, the way you touched my arm,
I read between the lines, I overanalysed your words,
I tried, I promise, but I just couldnt resist your charms 


Tere saath parking lot main ghumna, mujhe yaad rahega
Woh tera mere paas chipak ke baithna, mujhe yaad rahega
Tumhare kadamo main toh pade hain sekdo dil, ae dil churane wale,
Lekin hume humara khoya hua dil, humesha yaad rahega 

5 comments:

Sadiya Merchant said...

damn cute :)

ekta khetan said...

Giggle gigggle...Shanu...waiting for another rock on- humorous post from you!!!

bondgal_rulz said...

Awwwww!!! soo cute!!

Anita Jeyan said...

Firstly, thanks for updating! This post dint do much for a Hindi retarded me, but I am sure its good !

Shanu said...

@Sadiya: Thankies :)
@Numerounity: You asked for it...you got it :D
@Bondgal: :D :D
@Anita: I can translate it for u if u want :D