1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4 –Fly hi travels – Andheri (W) (Tata Yellow pages)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air? – My brother’s arm
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? – Channel [V] Exhausted
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? – 12.15 am
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? – 12.19 am
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?- My brother talking to his friend on the phone..its his bday today :)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? – This morning. Went to my cousins house.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?- Designs for LCD tv tables. This is the one I loved.
9. What are you wearing?- Blue shorts and red T-shirt
10. When did you last laugh? – A couple of minutes ago
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? – Loads of stuff.... I can tell you wat isn’t on the walls though..Lizards…My house is lizard and roach free :)
12. Seen anything weird lately? – Yeah, a dog that can walk on 2 legs.
13. What do you think of this quiz? Its different!
14. What is the last film you saw? While you were sleeping (Have watched this a million times but yet haven’t watched it enough)
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?- Marine drive par penthouse, ek bada sa boutique (where I shall sell stuff designed by me) and bahut saare stocks and shares.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!- I suffer from extreme stage fright. I get paralyzed with fear and am unable to talk. But the funny part is it doesn’t happen all the time..it strikes when I least expect it!
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?- Eradicate poverty
18. Do you like to Dance?- Yes. I can copy others..but have no original moves.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?- Muskaan
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?- Shlok
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? – Yes, I have startd considering it recently.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? – Welcome back baby ,I missed you :)
I tag – Blunty, Sowmi, Gayathri, Choco, Gkam and Anjana. Utho mere sheron..Tod do writers blocks ko!!
Edit: Posted this tag in such a hurry yesterday ki kuch aur likh hi nahi paayi. Ever since I started blogging, I would look longingly at tags on various blogs and wish to see my name in the tagged list. I felt like a fresher waiting to be a part of the elite circle at college. It was a feeling of wanting to be accepted.
Finally, it happened. Gkam tagged me. J Phir toh kya it was as if she had opened a flood gate of tags….It was raining tags. I decided to save them for a rainy day (writers block day). Now that my writers block has graduated into a writers mountain..i decided to take up this one..esp bcoz it was different. Thanks Spikey for tagging me.